General Terms & Conditions
- This website is operated by McGee’s Entertainment, s.r.o, Tynska 21, 110 00 Praha 1, ICO: 24807621, DIC: CZ2480762, registered in the Czech Republic Mestsky soud v Praze, oddil C, vlozka 176093.
- Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions and our Booking Information and Cancellation Policy. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- We are not responsible for the content of any external website to which a hypertext link from this website exists.
- Please note that programs and prices are subjects to alteration. We reserve the right to change the content of the website without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for any interruption of service due to mechanical failure, accidents, heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Where the tour involves services provided by an external supplier (e.g. boat cruises and restaurants) we are not responsible for cancellations made by the supplier. In this event we will endeavor to provide alternative activities or, if this is not possible, we may refund the value of the activity not provided.
- When booking any activity you need to be physically and medically fit to meet the requirements of that activity. If you are unsure of any such issues, you can contact us and we will gladly find out the details for you.
- Services on this website do not include insurance and all activities booked through this website are undertaken at the customer’s own risk. We assume no liability for injuries. We strongly recommend obtaining suitable travel insurance and to refer to the terms and conditions of said insurance prior to undertaking any activity which might involve a risk of injury.
- Customers are obliged to stay with their group and the guide. Separation from the group can result in being left behind and may incur expenses for which the customer will be liable.
- Any complaints must be raised immediately to the supplier or operator of the service or their representative. If the supplier is unavailable, you can contact us by email, to [email protected]. Complaints raised retrospectively will not be accepted.
- No refund will be given for unused tickets.
- We are not responsible for items lost or stolen during the course of your activity. Please ensure you have all your belongings with you during the activity, or that you have collected them all if the tour or activity requires you to deposit them for any reason (i.e. in a cloakroom).
- Any illegal activity, abusive or disruptive behaviour, or intoxication during a tour or activity may result in removal from the tour or activity without a refund.
- Prices include VAT TAX.
- After you submit your booking your credit/debit card will be charged, and you will receive the confirmation of your purchase. By providing your card details you agree to our General Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy.
- Payment will appear as McGee’s Entertainment, s.r.o. on your bank statement.
- We send you a booking confirmation by email, with a voucher attached. The voucher is your e-ticket. Present it at the start of your activity printed or on your mobile phone. This voucher is not transferable and must be redeemed only on the dates stated on your voucher.
- We do not charge any extra taxes or booking fees. We offer competitive prices and do not charge anything above the prices offered by local suppliers.
- Your payment card data is securely transmitted over an encrypted SSL connection.
- No refund will be given for unused tickets.
- Refunds are available for tours purchased from us up to 24 hours before the tour is due to start, except in the circumstances detailed below.
- No refunds will be given after this time, however where possible an alternate date or time may be offered.
- No refunds will be given in the event you do not attend your tour, or you arrive late. The tour must start on time, and it is your responsibility to arrive on time.
- If you arrive late, however, you may be offered an alternative time or date for your tour if one is available.
- Cancelation policy for private tours is 14 days before the tour is due to start.
- Some services may have their own cancellation policy which overrides this standard policy. In such cases, you will be notified in advance.
- Culture events (opera/ballet/concert/theatre tickets) are non-refundable at any time.
- Some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Please check the information from the supplier for details.
- McGee’s Entertainment s.r.o. reserves the right to cancel any tour at any time, in which case, if circumstances permit, an alternative time or date will be offered. If an alternative time or date cannot be provided, a full refund will be given.
Consent to the processing of personal data and advice to the data subject
McGee’s Entertainment, s.r.o.
Týnská 1053/21, Praha 1
ID No.: 24807621
VAT No.: CZ24807621
(hereinafter referred to as “Data subject”)
Consent to the processing of my personal data, under the below defined conditions:
1. The personal data which are to be processed:
1.1) Given name and surname
1.2) E-mail address
1.3) Telephone contact
1.4) Address of the accommodation
2. The conditions of the processing of the personal data of the Data subject:
2.1) The controller of the personal data pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) is the Controller
2.2) We process the personal data on the following ground
a) In the case of customers for legal reasons – settlement of orders and potential complaints; providing information on current offers and discounts
b) In the case of suppliers for legal and tax reasons for keeping records for CIT, VAT, VAT Control Statement
2.3) The protection of the personal data corresponds to the requirements of the Regulation
(EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
2.4) Your personal data shall be provided by us only to institutions authorized by law; they shall be provided to nobody else without your explicit consent.
2.5) During the processing of your personal data automated decision-making and Profiling shall not occur.
2.6) I have not appointed a data protection officer; I have not authorized any processor to process your personal data and I have not determined any deputy for compliance with obligations under GDPR.
2.7) I do not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country, international organization, or other persons.
2.8) The processed data shall be stored by us maximally for the legal limitation period.
2.9) This consent may be withdrawn by you at any time.
The data subject declares that he has been properly advised on the processing and protection of the personal data by the Controller, that the aforementioned personal data are accurate and true and they are provided to the Controller voluntarily.